Payments, Prices and Shipping
Please take a minute to read the following information as it contains some important details regarding prices, payments and shipping information.
The price listed for each item includes all taxes and prices are listed in US Dollars. We've made our best attempts to set reasonable pricing based on research into what the same or a similar item is listed at around the web, while keeping an eye on our bottom line. In most cases, when factoring in total costs, prices on With A Past will be less.
Shipping Costs - Canada
Starting in December, 2016 and running until the Canadian dollar falls below $1.30/per USD, shipping will be free for orders shipped to a Canadian address. Enter the discount code 'Ship Canada' in the space provide at checkout, and shipping costs will be removed from your payment.
Shipping will be combined if possible when more than one item is purchased, and actual shipping costs only will be charged. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
In an attempt to lessen shipping sticker shock a bit, we've decided to be a bit creative with shipping charges. You know that feeling that comes with thinking you've just found a great deal on something you'd love to own, right up until you get to the checkout and realize shipping and taxes are almost as much or even more than your purchase? So, there are a number of shipping options.
1) For purchases going local within Hamilton, you have the option of selecting delivery for any purchase, at a cost of $10.00. Every attempt will be made to deliver your purchase within 3 business days. For large or heavy items, this is the only option as shipping costs just don't make any sense.
2) For purchases going to locations within a 30 mile radius of Hamilton, you have the option of selecting Canada Post Parcel or XPress Post, or a delivery charge of $20.00 will apply. For large or heavy items, this is the only option as shipping costs just don't make any sense.
3) For purchases other than those listed as Large/Heavy and being delivered within Canada, a shipping charge of $10.00 will be applied. Items will be shipped within Canada Via CanadaPost Parcel or Xpresspost. Parcel will be insured and delivery should be within 4 -6 Business Days of shipment date.
4) For larger, heavier or very fragile items being delivered within Canada, a shipping charge of $15.00 will be applied. Items will be shipped within Canada Via CanadaPost Parcel or Xpresspost. Parcel will be insured and delivery should be within 4-6 Business Days of shipment date.
5) If you're a friend or family, e-mail us for the discount code that will allow you to check out without paying either taxes or shipping. We'll deliver!
Shipping Costs - USA
For smaller packages weighing up to 1.99 pounds, items will be shipped using Small Package Expedited Parcel to USA at a cost of $10.00. With delivery from 4 to 6 Business Days after ship date. Parcels will be insured. Any Duties/Taxes payable on the shipment will be the sole responsibility of purchaser.
For larger packages weighing from 2 to 5 pounds, items will be shipped using Small Package Expedited Parcel to USA at a cost of $15.00. With delivery from 4 to 6 Business Days after ship date. Parcels will be insured. Any Duties/Taxes payable on the shipment will be the sole responsibility of purchaser.
A placeholder shipping rate of $25.00 (US) has been included as a shipping option for international orders outside of Canada and the US. This will allow international orders to be processed. This rate will be adjusted upwards or downwards based on the actual cost of shipping once an order has been placed. You will be refunded for shipping that is lower or charged for shipping that is higher than this $25.00 placeholder. Parcels will not be shipped without your prior agreement to the final shipping rate.
Feel free to contact us via e-mail at email@example.com before making your purchase so that we can provide you with an accurate quote for shipping. As rates vary greatly with International Orders, an accurate shipping quote will be important to determine your final payment due, before placing your order. Any Duties/Taxes payable on the shipment will be solely the responsibility of the purchaser.
The cost paid for your item will be refunded in full, in the event of loss or damage caused by shipping. The item must first be returned to With A Past, in its original packaging so that a claim may be made. Please examine the photos and description of each item very carefully before making any purchase. If you have any questions, or would like more detailed information about an item, you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.
While we'd like to avoid the return/refund process as much as possible, we are happy to refund your purchase if you find the item doesn't quite meet your expectations. Please send us an e-mail advising what your issue is and return the item, in the original packaging, to the address listed on your invoice, within 14 days. Your payment will be refunded in full, minus any shipping charges.
In keeping with our goals of reducing the environmental impact of purchasing decisions, all shipments are packaged in 100% recycled and 100% recyclable packaging. This includes the outer cardboard boxes, inner impact resistant fill, and paper tags. The ink used for stamping product tags is vegetable based, and paper tags are made from recycled craft paper. Paper fill is provided by Paper Nuts and is static-free, contains zero pollutants, is reusable, bio-degradable and even compostable. Paper Nuts are made from 100% recycled material.